You're investigating this website! Welcome!
Presumably you want to read more, which is awesome! Reading cultivates thinking, and thinking is particularly awesome.
If one or more of the following apply to you, you're probably in the right place!
- You've previously made (or wanted to make but never did) a new years resolution to read a book every week for a year, but shoot that's just a really long time frame, and ain't nobody got time for that.
- You have a personal library full of interesting books you've picked up over the years and have yet to actually read.
- You have your favorite authors whom you read voraciously, but the time between book releases is [not literally, I know, but if feels like it] eternal and you need to find other stuff to read in the interim.
- You have your favorite authors whose works you've already devoured. Perhaps they've retired to the Great Library in the Sky, and you can only re-read those masterpieces so many times a year.
- You know that reading is stress relief, and your life is so hectic lately that an excuse to sit down and chill out with a book is probably a better option than losing your schnitzel, climbing on top of your desk, and yodel-roaring your discontent for anyone within a four-block radius to hear.
- You can spend literally hours in the library discovering new books and trying to decide what to read next.